Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resident Updates
At North Haven Communities, our number one priority
is always to provide safe and healthy homes, communities, and
workplaces. This commitment is increasingly vital in the face of
growing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns.
We are committed to working in collaboration with our military partners to enhance and coordinate communications and provide factual and transparent information to our residents.
Resident Update - 1/13/21
• Make sure you follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/northhavencommunities/ or visit our community announcement https://fw.nhcalaska.com/coronavirus page for information about upcoming community programs and events!
• We have partnered with the Connected Communities resource network to provide a free platform where residents can search for free and reduced-cost services all in one place. Click here to view the resources available in your area.
• You are encouraged to use the Resident Portal for online rent payments, access to community forms and resources, to submit routine service orders, and to check on the status of your service orders. We are temporarily waiving credit and debit card fees on payments completed through the Resident Portal for your convenience.
• Residents are now able to receive a notification when the maintenance technician is on their way through the new RentCafé Resident App “I’m on my way” notification. Make sure you have the RentCafé Resident App downloaded with notifications enabled to receive the new “I’m on my way!” notifications.
• Please continue to call in an emergency and urgent service orders through the Maintenance Hotline at (907) 290-5214 so our team can safely address them in a timely manner. Routine service orders can be called in or submitted through the Resident Portal or App.
• Limited self-help items such as light bulbs are available for delivery upon request.
• Please follow all posted guidance at community offices and in amenity spaces. When using amenities, please practice social distancing between households and take preventive measures to protect yourself and your family.
Trusted COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control: Prevention & Treatment
- Fort Wainwright Installation website
- Directory of Local Health Departments
Additional Resources and Prevention
- 6 Steps to Prevent COVID-19 (Video)
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Steps to Help Prevent the Spread if You are Sick
- Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation - Know Your Situation
- Connect by WinnCompanies